Brushable water based varnish

I'm looking for a water based brushable Satin or Matt varnish to use to seal various types of transfers on my 4mm wagon projects.

MicroScale Micro Satin has been suggested  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MicroScale-Micro-Satin-waterbased-varnish-satin-finish-MSSATIN/231941076114?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

What do the members of the forum think of this product? Would you have any other recommendations?

Many thanks as always for any help.

Ronseal interior clear matt and gloss varnish, great for under and over transfers and cheap.

Hmmm. Any idea if this stuff's usable on plastic buildings painted with acrylics?

Hmmm. Any idea if this stuff's usable on plastic buildings painted with acrylics?

It's water based, I use it over acrylic and oil-based paint, thin it with water or acrylic thinners, on plastic, brass, and computer 3D printed models.  It can look a bit milky white in the tin but dries clear with no yellowing.

You may need more than one coat for a high gloss finish to apply transfers on especially if thinned, but it dries quickly.