Fitting Zimo sound to a Hornby Brighton Belle

blueeighties

Afternoon all. Juat wondering if anyone has fitted sound to a Hornby Brighton Belle? Did the usual pre check on DC to make sure everything was working okay...which it was. After connectiong the Zimo MX648R I can't get the table light to illuminate, anyone any ideas? I know Hornby DCC wiring can quite often be 'interesting'  :scratchhead:

Afternoon all. Juat wondering if anyone has fitted sound to a Hornby Brighton Belle? Did the usual pre check on DC to make sure everything was working okay...which it was. After connectiong the Zimo MX648R I can't get the table light to illuminate, anyone any ideas? I know Hornby DCC wiring can quite often be 'interesting'  :scratchhead:

Moving the white wire from pin 6 to pin 3, cured the problem on my Brighton Belle.

Thanks. No such look here. Checked all of the chips function outputs...they are all working as they should. I really do despair now every time I get something in from Hornby to Sound fit. Always guaranteed issues due to nonsensical non standard wiring.