Wadebridge Model Railway Exhibition 2009

Piskey

Peter

As a result of that quick (hour long) photo shot by your local rag it would appear that Apex News in Exeter have picked up the story of the layout and your show. John has been providing layout info to them this morning - not sure what will come out of it.

Well, well! Whatever next???

In the meantime here is the page from today's Western Morning News. It is a large file - 1.14 meg.

I still have photos and videos to sort through and will be adding some later.

Peter

WMN-17Nov09.pdf

Peter

As a result of that quick (hour long) photo shot by your local rag it would appear that Apex News in Exeter have picked up the story of the layout and your show. John has been providing layout info to them this morning - not sure what will come out of it.

I've just been investigating Apex News and it seems they are one of the agencies that feeds news stories to the National Press. So, maybe Page 3 of The Sun next??? :blink:

• RMweb Premium

Well, well! Whatever next???

In the meantime here is the page from today's Western Morning News. It is a large file - 1.14 meg.

I still have photos and videos to sort through and will be adding some later.

Peter

Just read the article - no mention of train set, train spotters or anoracks !Shock! A nice well balanced review by the press for a change.

Once again, it's all over for another year, though I've a trip to Warley this weekend helping out with Penhallick! The exhibition seemed to go rather well, although there were a couple of gaps due to a trader and a layout travelling down from Leeds suffering a burnt-out clutch when near Birmingham. The childrens' quiz was won by nine year old Jack from St Austell. His prize has been posted to him. I have a number of still photos and film clips to look at which will shortly be on the Wadebridge website. Some YouTube videos are also available here:

Archived