Inclined siding diorama

Guest ShildonShunter

Guest ShildonShunter

Kevin, I have removed your Class73 account as discussed. Can you please be truthful with me and your readers and stop inventing things once and for all?

I really do hope I've made myself clear.

Andy and all the members who have followed my posts I'm really sorry about creating other accounts on the forum as I originally asked Andy to cancel my original ShildonShunter account this was due to me having some issues within my personal life after our breakin. I know this is no excuse to what I did and all I can do is say sorry to all within this great forum and hope you can accept my apology.

Kevin

Edited by ShildonShunter

Guest ShildonShunter

Hi managed to complete most of the grass work on the single dirt track looks really nice just need to add some flowers and shrubs on the diorama next week. Also will be looking for a frogmans but for the diorama. Here is a picture of the grass work which needs time to dry off now.:)

post-34430-0-97005300-1527351980_thumb.jpg

Guest ShildonShunter

Hi all its been a while since my last update but today i have managed to model a couple of trees on the my diorama and some wild flowers. I have started to build a frogmans hut ready to go onto the concrete base area. I'm really happy with the progress hope you like th pictures.:)

post-34430-0-82141200-1527956312_thumb.jpgpost-34430-0-37860200-1527956332_thumb.jpgpost-34430-0-01935700-1527956346_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all its been a while since my last update but today i have managed to model a couple of trees on the my diorama and some wild flowers. I have started to build a frogmans hut ready to go onto the concrete base area. I'm really happy with the progress hope you like th pictures.:)

rsz_120180602_165717.jpg rsz_20180602_165728.jpg rsz_20180602_165742.jpg

It looks really nice and that land rover suits the scene perfectly.

Guest ShildonShunter

It looks really nice and that land rover suits the scene perfectly.

Hi Luke thanks for your kind comments I will hopefully get the frogmans hut in place over the weekend.:)

Guest ShildonShunter

Looking good, looking forward to seeing it with the hut in place.

Jerry.

Hi Jerry thanks for the kind comments hut built just need to paint, weather and add a little dirt path.;)

Guest ShildonShunter

Well I managed to finish the painting and weathering of the frogmans hut and placed it into position just need to finish the dirt path and add a couple of figures and then the diorama is complete. Hope you like my latest photo.:)

post-34430-0-15395200-1528188064_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Guest ShildonShunter

Looking good, I particularly like the tools left outside the hut.

Jerry.

Thanks Jerry for your nice comments the diorama is more or less finished now.:)