A new start in the 60´s in HO

When i was stuck in the layout i wanted to build , it´s for me the time to try a complete different as bebore.

I show you already 2 pics what i try  to view, namely the 60´s in my own surroundings. i also try to imagine how it was in the 60´s of the Netherlands.

It´s just a begin.

DSC06538.jpg

DSC06537.jpg

Greets Alexander

• Like 1

My inspiration is based from a photo , i saw many years ago in a familyalbum when i saw my mother with her father in the 60´s in front of her home. I have good memories from my mother , now she s in heaven, her illness was short and haevy, she was 58 years old when she was definitve left .

It´s for me a good memory to keep things alive , also you can it give a sort of form of it.

• Like 1

Guest ShildonShunter

It's great to keep memories alive and especially within building a layout that reminds you of your memories.:)

• Like 1

DSC06546.jpg

When i´m looking for more prototype railway in the 60´s , i gonna some find little ones in the family-album on some photo´s.

Small things can maybe help to complete the setting you want.

The locomotive is a Bachmann Branchline  former WD-locomotive , wich also fame has as the ´Longmoor´ in dutch country .

NS bought some of this locomotives second hand to give an extra boost of it´s locomotive roster.These series are also known as the 4300 series en 5000 series .

• Like 1

A little update .

A background appeared, the light is not finally , so i must look for a better solution.

when is look at it , it give more little ideas to complete it , i think for some telegraphpoles with some lanterns, add some people , less cars .

DSC06547.jpg