Is anyone else having problems with Shapeways website?

shortliner

It is flatly refusing to let me join and will only go to SIGN IN at which point it wants me to open a file with a .json extension which I've never heard of, and my computer doesn't appear to recognise. It tells me that I have 4 items in my shopping basket - it should be 0. It will not let me move the Sign in selection to "join". I can't find a way to place an order - I want 1 set of EMD HO CAB air con units at £8.54 which It will not let me order!  Has anybody got any bright ideas - I haven't had any problem ordering previously, but all it is doing is NOTHING., with no apparent way of contacting them - the contact page is doing nothing and doesn't have a suitable question to ask them. Any help would be appreciated,

Edited by shortliner

It is flatly refusing to let me join and will only go to SIGN IN at which point it wants me to open a file with a .json extension which I've never heard of, and my computer doesn't appear to recognise. It tells me that I have 4 items in my shopping basket - it should be 0. It will not let me move the Sign in selection to "join". I can't find a way to place an order - I want 1 set of EMD HO CAB air con units at £8.54 which It will not let me order!  Has anybody got any bright ideas - I haven't had any problem ordering previously, but all it is doing is NOTHING., with no apparent way of contacting them - the contact page is doing nothing and doesn't have a suitable question to ask them. Any help would be appreciated,

Dont use Internet explorer.

Try Chrome or Firefox.  Current known bug.  

I use IE and never had any problems.

Thanks, Gareth - Still can't get it to behave so a mate has ordered them for me - bloody annoying !