Sparkmaker SLA 3D Printer

Has anyone had experience with one of these? I'm potentially looking at getting one, but the price seems too low to me for a decent product.

Can you post a link to its website so we can see what you are referring to?

...R

• RMweb Premium

Has anyone had experience with one of these? I'm potentially looking at getting one, but the price seems too low to me for a decent product.

As usual, with questions like this, Google (or in my case, DuckDuckGo) is your friend.

Try typing "sparkmaker3d review" and be amazed at how many people have already tried it and posted their reviews!  :)

David

Edited by Kylestrome

I've got a sparkmaker and have recently bought a photon.

Print quality is about the same.

Sparkmaker has a smaller build plate.removing the vat you have to use an Allen key. There is no power switch, you have to unplug it from the wall. It uses memory cards to upload designs and you can only have one design on it at a time. The whole construction is plastic.

The photon is metal and a much sturdier design.it uses USB memory stick which will hold a lot of designs and you can choose which one you want to print. The vat is held down by two thumb screws and is much quicker to release to clean.

For an extra 50-100 the photon has a lot more functionality for not much more money.

• Like 1