The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

"Expand your window to view this experience"

spikey

I'm fascinated by the concept of viewing an experience, but that's what it says on some of the stuff on the BBC news site nowadays.  For example ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/ampstories/otherwars/index.html

Seeing as how it's not obvious to me, and experience tells me that it'll take the BBC 48 hours to reply to an email, does anybody here know how one expands one's window on a laptop running Win10?

It just means make the window bigger. You can do this by dragging on the side of the window, or clicking on the square icon between the - and the x in the top right hand corner which will make it full screen. If you are already at full screen, you may need to go to settings and choose a higher resolution. I had to make my window on my laptop quite small before the slideshow was unable to play and I got the above message.

Thanks for that, but I'm already at full screen and I haven't a clue how to go to a higher resolution.  However, I really CBA to jump through hoops to watch something I'm not really fussed about watching in the first place, so I'll just pass and carry on marvelling at the way the BBC site often seems to be run by idiots.