£5 voucher offer Oct/Nov 2018

Butler Henderson

Back in October I had an ebay offer that for up to 3 items sold for at least £5 each I would receive a £5 voucher per sale. I left the message in my Ebay messages but it has now vanished. Wondered if anyone else had one as I have yet to receive the vouchers as I am wondering what the time period is for Ebay to cough up the vouchers,

Edited by Butler Henderson

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE - Finally got a response from ebay; they have no record of me being sent the offer nor no record of me accepting it. Could I send them copies of the emails - er, no I deleted them because they were in Ebay Messaging and when I got the £5 voucher I discovered them to be missing. Waiting to see what their response is, if its cannot assist then they are going to get asked to explain why I was sent the £5 voucher..... 

Is your voucher still valid? I wonder how e bay work with their vouchers, prior to xmas my partners kids have had about £20 of e bay vouchers, bit of a bonus as they've used it to buy their xmas stuff for people. I've been using e bay for ages and never get anything other than %10 off after spending £20.

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...

Back in October I had an ebay offer that for up to 3 items sold for at least £5 each I would receive a £5 voucher per sale. I left the message in my Ebay messages but it has now vanished. Wondered if anyone else had one as I have yet to receive the vouchers as I am wondering what the time period is for Ebay to cough up the vouchers,

A couple of years ago I received an offer that was almost too good to be true, eBay offered a bonus of 50% if I sold an item within 48 hours.

I left the offer message in eBay messenger, but this also mysteriously disappeared, eBay then denied its existence.

Fortunately I had a screenshot and they paid up, since then I have always made sure I can prove the existence of an offer!

Is your voucher still valid? I wonder how e bay work with their vouchers, prior to xmas my partners kids have had about £20 of e bay vouchers, bit of a bonus as they've used it to buy their xmas stuff for people. I've been using e bay for ages and never get anything other than %10 off after spending £20.

Steve.

No it was only valid for a short period but got used up in time.

A couple of years ago I received an offer that was almost too good to be true, eBay offered a bonus of 50% if I sold an item within 48 hours.

I left the offer message in eBay messenger, but this also mysteriously disappeared, eBay then denied its existence.

Fortunately I had a screenshot and they paid up, since then I have always made sure I can prove the existence of an offer!

Looks like a lesson for me there.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest offer seems to be £10 cash back on a sale of over £10, received by e-mail today.

These offers go to selected users rather than being general hence how they can they deny any record of your receiving it. Had no further comments from them and as the sold goods covered their costs its probably futile pursuing the matter.