12 hour model railway

richard brown

Hi all

Over the 28 and 29 December I will be building a model railway live on my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/c/trainsintheattic

The rule I have set myself are this I bought and built 2 small bases board which there will be a video of me doing on my channel tomorrow night. When I was at warley I had a £40 budget to spend on new parts for the layout a video of this will be out tomorrow and I will post a link to it tomorrow night. I can use parts and kits I have had from before warley and scenery part I bought before as well.

The live stream will be around 6 hours each day I a looking at starting around 9 in the morning and finishing around 3 in the afternoon.

Feel free to ask questions here and join me for my build

Richard

Trains in the attic

Http://www.youtube.com/c/trainsintheattic

Edited by richard brown
  • Like 2

So the first stream is complete and I have met today’s target all the track is down and wired the point motors and fixed the track is ballasted and the first layer of scenery is down. I will post a few photos later

Thank you to everyone who watched so far and commented and hopefully see you in the stream tomorrow at around 9ish

Thank you

Richard

Trains in the attic

Hi all so I finished the layout in around 10 hours I do have a few bits I need to finish and buy for the layout. The first thing on my list is some sort of auto switch for the point. I also need some background for the layout and some details for the back of the layout thank you for all the comments and help so here are the photos of the layout.

post-6881-0-96953500-1546211863_thumb.jpg

post-6881-0-97983100-1546211896_thumb.jpg

post-6881-0-34209700-1546211930_thumb.jpg

I have chosen the name for the layout which is thumper road.

Thank you
Richard
Trains in the attic
www.youtube.com/c/trainsintheattic

Edited by richard brown
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...