Railease Mk1 Carflat

Steven B

• RMweb Premium

I've found a YouTube video of a Ford train containing Ford branded containers, VGAs Hbfis IVAs ferry vans, Raillease Car Flats and Comtics (from 26:40):

A couple of the Comtics are loaded with Transit vans. Interestingly the train doesn't appear to have a tail lamp!

Edited by Steven B
  • Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

7 minutes ago, Steven B said:

I've found a YouTube video of a Ford train containing Ford branded containers, VGAs, Raillease Car Flats and Comtics (from 26:40):

A couple of the Comtics are loaded with Transit vans. Interestingly the train doesn't appear to have a tail lamp!

Great video - thanks. The rear Comtic does have a tail lamp - top left of, and above, the buffer beam - but it is well camouflaged by the white of the rearmost Transit van, so takes a bit of finding!

1 hour ago, Steven B said:

I've found a YouTube video of a Ford train containing Ford branded containers, VGAs, Raillease Car Flats and Comtics 

Sorry to be pedantic but they're not VGA's they're ferryvans , if I remember correctly they were coded IVA

• RMweb Premium
23 hours ago, Mike Storey said:

The rear Comtic does have a tail lamp - top left of, and above, the buffer beam - but it is well camouflaged by the white of the rearmost Transit van, so takes a bit of finding!

22 hours ago, 101 said:

Sorry to be pedantic but they're not VGA's they're ferryvans , if I remember correctly they were coded IVA

Thanks for the corrections - new glasses ordered!

Steven B.