AP Models of Newport Shropshire

muddys-blues

Hi, does this shop still trade ?? the phone number I have is no longer available and whe website is no longer running, any answers ?? They used to be really good run by Paul & Angela Husband & Wife team, great knowledge & good 2nd hand as well.

Regards

Craig.

As far as I'm aware AP Models' shop closed around Christmas time. I believe some stock was still sold via ebay for a while after but this seems to have been very limited of late. They used to do a number of toy fairs but wouldn't know if they still do.

• RMweb Gold

i was quite shocked to find the shop had gone when i went to newport a few weeks back, a real shame, the owners are a lovely couple, i didn't buy everytime i visited but they normally had some nice 2nd hand which helped empty my wallet on a number of occasions!!

My dad went in before Christmas when the shop was closing. He found their stock was very low. We never found out why they closed the shop. Its a shame because it was very good.

Thanks for the update people, it is a shame when we loose "Real" Model shops.

• 5 months later...

Gutted!!!!!!

I know this thread is a few months old now but I used to pop in 2-3 times a year even though it was about an hours drive away and always bought £20-30 worth of stuff minimum! (Then treat the Mrs to lunch @ The Lamb half a mile away for my 'sins'!)

Their prices used to be really competetive and they even moved to bigger premises...................................

Pity:cray_mini:

Archived