Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Where Do You Buy From Internet Or Local Shop ???.

As above, I probably too just have a cozy nostalgic yearning for the kind of shop that was around in the 70s and 80s run by people who knew the subject inside out!

Doubtless they can't exist these days with ridiculously high business rates and all the other costs, hence now it's all just box shifting whether it's online or from a brick and mortar establishment.

As NB says there's possibly one or two tucked away somewhere in our once green and pleasant land!

• Agree 1

On 08/04/2019 at 14:29, Porkscratching said:

As above, I probably too just have a cozy nostalgic yearning for the kind of shop that was around in the 70s and 80s run by people who knew the subject inside out!

Doubtless they can't exist these days with ridiculously high business rates and all the other costs, hence now it's all just box shifting whether it's online or from a brick and mortar establishment.

As NB says there's possibly one or two tucked away somewhere in our once green and pleasant land!

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Over the years we have had three major shops in town that had all that what you have said there. But now they have all gone over the years.