The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Contacting Amazon

tarifa

• RMweb Gold

If you go to help -> Need more help? -> contact us, there's an option to get them to phone you. I've not tried it though.

Alternatively Google suggests that their customer service number is 0800 279 7234

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Nick C said:

If you go to help -> Need more help? -> contact us, there's an option to get them to phone you. I've not tried it though.

Alternatively Google suggests that their customer service number is 0800 279 7234

Nick, thanks for that, Amazon did phone me back.

Mike

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nick C said:

I have had reason to speak to an Amazon representative a 2 occasions recently and I found it incredible easy to actually speak to a real person very quickly (unlike my son's car insurance provider who insists they are an internet only company and have NO telephone lines (Moan over)).

With Amazon I like the way that you enter your telephone number in the box and they call you back within seconds, no waiting.

If you log into your account and select the order you have an issue with, this gets automatically selected when you go to the HELP > Contact Us page. So when Amazon call you back they have the relevant order number and item to hand.

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 3