Plans for Cotswold buildings

Jason Pape

I am hoping to base my 09 railway in the Cotswolds but I can’t find any plans for Cotswold buildings such as barns, farms, churches, houses and bridges. I’m finding it hard to choose buildings that I model so any help or advice would be appreciated.

• RMweb Premium

It would be worth having a look at the websites of local councils. Their planning departments normally have plans on the websites for homes. You just then need to look through to find what you need. This can be long winded but when you find what you want the information can be amazing and scalable. 

• Like 1

Hi Jason,

I am originally from the Cotswolds. Go on google maps and no doubt you have for pictures of farm buildings, houses etc.

cotswold district council as previous post mentioned is a good starting place too.

Slaters do a 7mm cotswold stone as well.

regards

Julian.

• Like 1

Thank you Baggies1961 I will take a look at google maps, I’d love to add a farm to my layout. Have you seen photos of my round animals? I’m glad slaters makes a Cotswold stone sheet, can you bend plasticard?  I love Cotswold buildings and the landscape too.