Help wanted from P4 diesel / electric modellers.

Help please, ladies and gentlemen.

I am one of the team helping to organise the workshop supporting the S4 AGM on the 5th June 2010 in Bristol.

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond the owners control a small blue diesel era we had booked cannot attend.

I am looking for a small replacement layout about 8ft long, must be diesel or electric orientated , preferable blue period onwards, and must be P4.

Cany anyone / persons help please.

The workshop will be open to S4 members and non-members.

Llanastr the P4 minimum space layout will be attending, as well as Jerry Clifford's Highbury Collieryin 2mm. We know it is not P4 but the high standard of modelling along with the the very smooth running of the locos and stock should make a lot 4mm modellers pause for thought.

Also Robin W's Barrow Road shed, which has appeared on RMW should also be there.

Demonstrations including using modern technology to produce complicate bits and pieces, wagons and loads, broad gauge modelling set around the 1840's, and yours truly on trackwork, and getting started in Templot.

So if you can help please drop me a line, I would be most apprecative - well a pint down the road.

Gordon A

Bristol

Archived