Good photo locations around Brockenhurst

First of all i hope this is the right place to be posting this if its not i appoligise. The question is with the upcoming tours cming down this way i wondered where is a good place to take pictures of the kettles?

Many thanks in advance, Tom

First of all i hope this is the right place to be posting this if its not i appoligise. The question is with the upcoming tours cming down this way i wondered where is a good place to take pictures of the kettles?

Many thanks in advance, Tom

The road bridge over the line at the former Lymington Jn south of Brock is a good spot.

Sway isn't a bad place to watch them, theres a bank both ways so you get too see the locos working. Oliver cromwell was spectacular last saturday. I'm not sure how good it would be for photographng though.

Will

The road bridge over the line at the former Lymington Jn south of Brock is a good spot.

Hmm thats sounds like a good spot cheers western sunset

Will i know some people who use sway it looks like a nice spot i might give it ago

Sway isn't a bad place to watch them, theres a bank both ways so you get too see the locos working. Oliver cromwell was spectacular last saturday. I'm not sure how good it would be for photographng though.

Will

There is also a footbridge that crosses over the south end of the platforms at Brockenhurst, from which many ptotos have been taken over the years. There are several small overbridges (for pedestrians/animals?) in the open country between Brock and Sway.

Have fun...

Bill

Archived