Gloatbox Exchange

Pixie

3 hours ago, CF MRC said:

Does anyone have an original Mike Bryant (made by Geoff Jones) plastic UJ?  These were made in the late 1970s. I actually only need the ball & pin male component.  The current Association set is not appropriate for the job in hand. 

Tim

I might just have one. I bought quite a number of things from MB about then (I am still using one of the broaches!) and it is quite likely that a UJ would have been one of them "just in case". The biggest problem is likely to be remembering where I might have put it. I'll have a look around, I have a vague recollection of everything being taped to a piece of card.

David

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi,

Has anyone got any 8 spoke 6mm dia. 13mm axle wheels they are prepared to sell? I would like at least three axles. I can buy or swap some other wheels.

Nigel Hunt

• 4 months later...

Hi

Has anyone by any chance got a single pair of the old white metal centred driving wheels from the 70s/80s??

I am after some 10mm ones. Happy to pay cash or we can talk about the vast, diverse, pointless and increasingly depressing range of tat in my own gloat box. I may well have something you need (you don't really need it). 

Andrew 

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, Hendreladis said:

Hi

Has anyone by any chance got a single pair of the old white metal centred driving wheels from the 70s/80s??

I am after some 10mm ones. Happy to pay cash or we can talk about the vast, diverse, pointless and increasingly depressing range of tat in my own gloat box. I may well have something you need (you don't really need it). 

Andrew 

pm sent

• 2 weeks later...

Free to a good home (only p&p from the Netherlands): converted wheelsets for a Dapol terrier.

Original wheels turned down and association rims fitted.

Wheels run true and quartering is fine.

Jan

5BA9AF18-CA7D-4933-95DF-60667B08767E.jpeg.17858cf87d7847f6247a317dbb3477c5.jpeg

3 hours ago, Jan W said:

Free to a good home (only p&p from the Netherlands): converted wheelsets for a Dapol terrier.

Original wheels turned down and association rims fitted.

Wheels run true and quartering is fine.

Jan

5BA9AF18-CA7D-4933-95DF-60667B08767E.jpeg.17858cf87d7847f6247a317dbb3477c5.jpeg

I will have these if they’re still going please!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't suppose anybody's got a spare J94 chassis conversion kit they don't want?  I'm willing to pay real actual money for it.  It's been TOS from Shop 3 for forever, and I've bought all the other stuff I need.  I can't really progress my doesn't-exist-yet layout without a working loco to test turnouts etc, and my modelling mojo is withering as a result.

• Friendly/supportive 1