Post is there but not showing on index/list

• Moderators

Someone else had another incidence a few days ago and I've not fathomed it out yet.

What's even more odd is that I didn't have a reply box for this topic, I had to use the yellow button up top but I suspect that's due to one of the ad placements.

Something always changes when the forum software developers carry out an update; they break more things than they fix sometimes.

• RMweb Gold
33 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Someone else had another incidence a few days ago and I've not fathomed it out yet.

What's even more odd is that I didn't have a reply box for this topic, I had to use the yellow button up top but I suspect that's due to one of the ad placements.

Something always changes when the forum software developers carry out an update; they break more things than they fix sometimes.

Makes more people grumpy than happy?

• RMweb Gold
36 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Thinking back, when I clicked 'submit reply' it said 'saving' for ages then went back to 'submit reply', clicked 'submit again and it went straight away.