GER Livery query

I am currently building a Southeastern Finecast GER L77 (LNER N7) loco, another eBay buy where the body had been built but not painted, a start had been made on the chassis. I unassembled the chassis and rebuilt it to EM gauge, yesterday after finding an unopened tin of GER blue (I bought it may be 10 years ago as I have another Wills L77 which had the body painted but was missing a few bits) anyway the loco and wheels got painted blue, I will let the paint harden before getting out the white and black paints. Now down to the question

Lettering, lining and plates, I have had a quick look at both Fox and Modelmaster websites but an both confused as to what I need for both lining and lettering and a bit taken aback on Fox's price for a couple of transfers (I am probably missing something, plus where can I the number plates. As usual my knowledge on GER matters is nil, as is where now to get transfers other than HMRS, but they seem not to have any GER lettering

189.jpeg.134b881e96911efe394fe3c4f29cbfd5.jpeg

Initially I was thinking of selling it, but its so striking in the dark blue and I have a J69 to build its going to be a keeper. So I need decent lettering,lining and plates. Please can someone advise me as to what I need and where to get them please

192.jpeg.bfff4f58bb1325097bce659feabd21df.jpeg

This is the Wills one I have had for years, still missing 2 steps and a condensing pipe, I have replacements. But it will give me a good painting guide.

191.jpeg.1ca6c78b1e85c47b2ca6e90954a6cac9.jpeg

An interesting take on replacing the Jinty chassis the Wills kit used, it needs a rear pony truck, but if I decide to keep it I will likely fit a SEF chassis, again built to EM gauge