'Water' Product featured in Model Railroader last year?

Not sure if anyone remembers, but in one issue of Model Railroader towards the Autumn/Winter of last year there was a terrifc 'water' product from the States that attracted a bit of attention on here as it looked so realistic. I seem to recall something about it forming bubbles which you then blew on to make it, well, not bubbly?

Can't recall the name, and searches have proved fruitless. As I'm just coming to the end of my lunchbreak and have just remembered this - does anyone know off hand what it is, so that I can bolster my memory by writing it down and checking it out thoroughly when I get home?

Mucho appreciado

Not sure if it's the stuff you are meaning, but the blowing on it to burst bubbles applies to this stuff.

it's a two pack varnish like substance called Envirotex-Light.

I have used it, and it does make very glossy water, see it in some of my links below, the British layout.

It takes a while setting, and be warned its a bit fumy. If bubbles float up one blows on them to disperse them.

• RMweb Gold

I actually looked into importing this for work last year for another line of business. We decided not to go ahead in the end because the nature of the products made the shipping too expensive.

Archived