NGS Snowplough - 1st EP

Revolution Ben

• RMweb Gold

The N Gauge Society has received the first Engineering Prototype (EP) of its new BR Independent Snowplough.

post-420-127436040225_thumb.jpg

There are some tweaks needed, and the 1st EP does not include rivet detail and other refinements, which are added once the basic shape is approved.

The model is the second exclusive r-t-r model commissioned by the NGS and follows the highly successful Stove R, which was runner-up the N Gauge Rolling Stock category of Model Rail/RMweb's Model of the Year 2009.

It is available to NGS members for pre-ordering; the final selection of liveries is not yet decided and will be determined by numbers of orders, but I can say that BR 1960s plain black, BR 1960s plain black with hazard stripes, BR Blue and Network Rail will certainly be among the liveries offered.

cheers

Ben A.

The N Gauge Society has received the first Engineering Prototype (EP) of its new BR Independent Snowplough.

post-420-127436040225_thumb.jpg

There are some tweaks needed, and the 1st EP does not include rivet detail and other refinements, which are added once the basic shape is approved.

The model is the second exclusive r-t-r model commissioned by the NGS and follows the highly successful Stove R, which was runner-up the N Gauge Rolling Stock category of Model Rail/RMweb's Model of the Year 2009.

It is available to NGS members for pre-ordering; the final selection of liveries is not yet decided and will be determined by numbers of orders, but I can say that BR 1960s plain black, BR 1960s plain black with hazard stripes, BR Blue and Network Rail will certainly be among the liveries offered.

cheers

Ben A.

Ben

Thanks for that update, I'm really looking forward to getting mine and even better that the 1960s liveries made it through the election!!

Archived