NR/ORR geotechnical standards

Bomag

Don't suppose anybody has any public facing links to NR/ORR geotechnical standards, specification or requirements? All my rail contacts seem to have urgent trips to Scotland. Some of my Scottish and NE region colleague have found in the last few days a much greater percentage of failures from high pore water pressures than destabilisation by scour and it would help in comparing NR/ORR docs with DMRB/SHW. Googling has brought us some links but it would help in ensuring I am not missing anything.

• RMweb Gold

There is presumably an NR engineering or design standard but it will take a lot of digging to find it even if it is accessible without an NR user log in.  In any event it might only apply to new works and remeduial work although there could well be a separate inspection standard somewhere.  Big web search needed startin g with teh various NR document lists I would think.

4 hours ago, The Stationmaster said:

There is presumably an NR engineering or design standard but it will take a lot of digging to find it even if it is accessible without an NR user log in.  In any event it might only apply to new works and remeduial work although there could well be a separate inspection standard somewhere.  Big web search needed startin g with teh various NR document lists I would think.

Thanks for letting me know; I was wondering if it was just me. I am used to putting my standards out for public use. Not that everybody bothers to read them (looking at HS2!)