Boosters for Roco Z21 & G Scale

This was almost exactly the problem I was facing. My garden railway isn’t exactly big so splitting it up into different sections seemed silly, not to mention it was also impractical due how it’s situated in the garden. My main issue was finding a booster with enough amps for the power hungry G Scale locos to run potentially with lights and sound whilst also having to cope with the less than ideal gradients of the garden. It’s been a bit of a challenge but thanks to you and Paul I feel like I’ve got a couple of good options now and I’m more confident that what I had originally intended with using a single booster to feed the whole track is actually possible.

Thanks that’s really helpful with the different types of booster interface. I was sort of aware of these before but didn’t know enough about each option individually to make a educated decision so that’ll make things a lot easier going forward. I think (C) is probably the option I’m leaning more towards at the moment but we’ll see what happens with my continuing research. I’m sure I’ll be back with more beginner questions at some point! :D