accurascale nuclear fuel wagon re-run

jonnyuk

Looking at their website, they have a note against the DRS wagons with Low Level Nuclear Waste (LLNW) containers (packs Q and R) - "On Order With Supplier".  However, since Accurascale sold out within a day of the batch being announced, I suspect that TMC will be unable to obtain any (more) stock.  I note that it is still possible to add these two packs to my basket, but I doubt that your order will be fulfilled.

My guess is that either TMC oversold their allocation (and yours wasn't the first pre-order) or they never got their order in to Accurascale in time to receive any stock.  Ultimately, I think you'll have to contact TMC, but expect to be disappointed.

The PFAs aren't used for fuel transport. the half height containers are packed with barrels of low level waste (contaminated tools, machinery and things like hospital medical radioactive material,) filled with Concrete, then taken to the store for longterm storage

• Like 1

Hello, we have just chased this up with Accurascale and we are 100% going to be able to supply these orders for you. So do not panic. I will contact all of our pre-order customers now to confirm this. Sorry for the delay, something had gone wrong with our order, which is now sorted.