Tolgarrick Road TMD

gwrman

• 1 month later...

Hi, Tolgarrick Road is deceased in 'OO' gauge now all thats left is 2 bare base boards now we're going to extend it by 8' making it 16' so it will be 12' scenic 4' fiddle yard board, small shunting layout in 'O' gauge in the planning to be built at my railway club.

NigelB)

• 4 months later...

Hi, Tolgarrick Road is deceased in 'OO' gauge now all thats left is 2 bare base boards now we're going to extend it by 8' making it 16' so it will be 12' scenic 4' fiddle yard board, small shunting layout in 'O' gauge in the planning to be built at my railway club.

Hi, just thought I'd update you on progress, we've extended the layout by the 8' feet planned and started looking at various plans. Here comes the big 'but', but we can't it all into 16' we need a 6' fiddle yard board making it 22' in total, Oh well.

Nigel

• 4 months later...

After studying various plan books and consulting with the other O gauge members at the club we decided on this slightly modified version of a plan we found we could fit in to 16' x 2' plus 6' for fiddle yard.

post-7318-0-18425000-1308925263_thumb.jpg

If you take the vertical as 2' apart approx. (it was a OO plan)

We've decided to use Cobalt point motors and wire for DC or DCC with section switches.

I'll be glad to hear your comments, when I get some photos taken I'll upload some.

Nigel B)

Archived