Hornby Magazine July 2010. issue 37

birdseyecircus

• RMweb Gold

Got mine too, not as good as last month's IMHO, but then it couldn't could it ;)

Mr Morton of this parish seems to have done well from it though :lol: Nice article on the Sapphire decoder, won't persuade me away from Lenz Standards though although the 21pin/8pin plug arrangement is useful .....

I laughed hard at Mike Oliver's letter. He'd complain if it was on the flipside B). The article on crossing keeper huts was interesting. Perhaps a disscussion on modern modifications to larger ones would be nice. The weathering powder lesson will be useful. Loved the pics of Dalry Road. Bachmann's GC 04 looks stunning. Next month looks to by RMWeb heavy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Interestingly i note that Treneglos is confirmed as being in the next edition (see inside rear cover) - looks like i really have to write something then.....and sharpish too!

Readers of the mag (and Mike Wild) will be relieved to know that I did manage to find time in between chaos at work to put finger to keyboard. Looking forward now to see what the guys at HM have done with the article. It's hopefully something a bit different from the norm...

Archived