‘Shaw Bridge’ EM LYR,

Hi all,

has anyone got any photos of the above layout, that may have been taken at Exhibitions?
Im looking for photos of it that I am told are very rare indeed, looking for photos that show the layout with the double Doll gantry signal beyond the Bridge.

if anyone has photos they would like to share I would be very greatful, please PM me here if you have any.

thanks for any help.

Peter A Leyland (Gravy Train)

Edited by Gravy Train
Bump up

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

It was a lovely layout Peter and I enjoyed watching it at shows. It was just that in those days, I didn't have a decent digital camera and any attempts at taking film camera photos at shows were usually doomed to failure as I didn't like using flash and my camera wasn't good enough to take decent photos, hand held, in poor light. So I rarely took any photos of layouts at exhibitions and those I do have are very poor quality.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your kind comments your very kind, I must admit that I do miss it, I parted with it in a moment of madness I think.

Yes, I agree re photo quality at the time, nowadays even you mobile phone can get a decent shot.

what are you on with at present, any new layouts in the making?
Pete

• Gravy Train changed the title to ‘Shaw Bridge’ EM LYR,