Bemo 1269 ABe 4/4 III

MichaelE

I'd like to add internal lighting to this Triebwagen and I'm wondering if I should use the AUX point on the circuit board for my LED's, or should I tap into the font or rear headlamps for this?

Is the common wire attached to the chassis. or is there a (-) pad to use on the circuit board as well? 

I don't have a schematic of the board for this locomotive and only see the AUX solder pad marked.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this helps but here's the instruction sheet:

https://www.bemo-modellbahn.de/fileadmin/bemo/files/produktblaetter/1269_000_903.pdf

The circuit board is the one designed for a 2 function decoder; the 6-pin ones. However if you get an ESU 59610 LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4, 8-pin NEM652 then this has AUX 1 and AUX 2 outputs as well as the blue U+ which you can use for interior lighting. It means you can have separately switched lighting in the front and rear of the coach. 

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

There is no + on the circuit board. As Salmotrutta says, using a decoder with Aux 1, Aux 2 and the blue positive wire would be the simplest solution. In so far as there is a convention F1 for interior lights is usual, if you were clever, you could use F2 combined with a feed from the directional lighting to provide cab lighting. Doing it that way rather than straight from the directional lights means you don't have to have it illuminated when the unit is working in reverse in a consist.

• Like 2