If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Wanted: Heljan EM1 & EM2s! ♥

Lillian_R

Hi!

I'm after obtaining a couple of locos...well, a fair few actually, and I believe this is the correct location to ask in a post.
All engines are from the same family, so will put a list here and mark off ones that are obtained as and when! :)

Please note, I am not looking to buy all these at once unless somebody (unlikely) has them all to sell in one go for a combo deal...I am more than likely to want to purchase these one at a time, I'm not Miss Moneybags sadly >.<

If people have one they wish to sell, great! Message me please :) However if I have recently bought one, and I cannot afford the next offer at the time, please consider reserving it and I will purchase when I can. I will let you know in correspondence when that will be.

If you do have one to offer, please provide dated images and a description of condition in a private message.

Class 76/EM1s

2x BR Green
3x BR Blue
1x BR Black the as-preserved one

Class 77/EM2s

One of each of the 7 named engines

27000 Electra (BR Black)
27002 Aurora (BR Black)
27001 Ariadne (BR Green)
27003 Diana (Br Green)
27005 Minerva (BR Green)
27004 Juno (BR Electric Blue)
27006 Pandora (BR Electric Blue)

I appreciate this is a long list but they are genuinely being sought after, and if people have them to sell and are unwanted, they will be going to a good home and will be loved and adored! ♥

Please message me to discuss! :D