Yet more problems - Class 60 this time

Kelvin B

I have just received my O Gauge Limited Edition Class 60 - When the delivery man handed it to me - it rattled!!!!!  On opening the Box and unscrewing from the plinth - I lifted the Loco and both bogies fell off!!! 

I have spent £3600 on six Locos this week and all have been faulty - What are they doing to me - I had to borrow £2000 to buy these locos and I now feel totally dejected with Heljan. Please if you cant sort things out -GIVE UP 

Kelvin Barnes

• Friendly/supportive 1

I have one on the way from Tower with Roger there checking locos before they leave the shop.

However that doesn't cover in transit, Heljan should listen to us modellers about

packaging that protects very heavy models.

When you have spent a lot of hard earned cash you, us expect better. Please listen Ben/Heljan.

I applaud Heljan for providing some great models for us ‘O Gaugers’ but there is nothing more frustrating than hearing an unexpected rattle before even opening the box and having to spend more money to return it, if your lucky for a replacement!

• RMweb Premium

Frustrating I'm sure but if we could discuss in the existing thread rather than start a new one, then at least if there does happen to be something of practical use come out of the chat, its much easier to find again later.

• Agree 2

• AY Mod locked this topic