Help with signalling at my Hunston Beach (aka Hunstanton)

I am at the moment rewiring my layout. Rather than the hotch-potch of underboard wiring that was there before, it has all been ripped out, and new neater & colour-coded wiring is nearing completion. This inevitably leads on to the control panel, which itself leads on to control of points.....which then leads on to sigalling....it never ends!

Although at this stage I won't be installing signals, they are planned for the future. The track section switches are on a panel on the face of a shelf above the baseboard; I'm moving away from studs & probe for points on this panel, to a 'signal box lever' arrangement on the front of the baseboard proper. I'll be using miniature toggle switches (pretending to be levers),  I now need to work out how many I need, including those for signals (normal and shunt types). On paper, I have looked at the possible moves, and from this deduced where signals might be, but I am sure that I've over-signalled. Does anyone have a signal diagram for Hunstanton? Although my track plan has some amendments, I could work from the original to suit my needs. At this moment I don't have a diagram to share, though could produce one if need be.

Stewart

The Signalling Record Society have a signalling diagram for Hunstanton although I don't know for what date.

https://www.s-r-s.org.uk/html/lner/E80.gif

See the next post for how to find the page - I'm sorry about the blocked link, I did check that it worked but, as Flying Pig says, it seems to work once you have displayed it once so I got mislead!

Edited by bécasse