Morris Models of Lancing

cessna152towser

• RMweb Premium

A bricks and mortar model shop in Lancing, West Sussex, whose website I found on Google.

After the disappointment with the Heljan Park Royal railbus from Olivia's, and their non existent after sales service, I was determined not to buy a replacement from Olivia's, but I had been unable to find the model I wanted anywhere else.  I wanted the version with the Kilmarnock and Dalmellington destinations and all the other well known retailers were out of stock of this variant.

As a result of a lengthy internet trawl, I found Morris Models who had one left in stock, at 10% discount on the original price.  I asked if they would test it before dispatch in view of my previous one being a dud.   The proprietor, Brian Jackson was happy to take it of its box for a test run and also verified that the directional lighting worked properly.   He then sent it first class post later the same day.   A great little runner.  There was even a little cellophane bag included inside the box with a spare set of steps as these are delicate and easily broken.  

Excellent service and a retailer I would hope to buy from again.

Edited by cessna152towser
typo
  • Like 6
  • Informative/Useful 1