Fleischmann New Items 2022 - New Tooling Re6/6 in N

cornish trains jez

Hey everyone,

Just seen the new Fleischmann catalogue released for 2022. They are producing the Re6/6 in various guises. Watch this space! Lots of other items too, Re460 with Bahn 2000 logos, some re-runs SBB coaches. Link here.

https://www.fleischmann.de/uploads/service/downloads/Kataloge/20220114_FLM_Neuheitenkatalog_2022_DE.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3HINQMsfzEG9l3jqdot8aNGiCdj2I7af6yl2-Ik4_wma7Q-d8poDvV6KU

Best regards,

Jeremy

Edited by cornish trains jez
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• cornish trains jez changed the title to Fleischmann New Items 2022 - New Tooling Re6/6 in N

I’m really looking forward to getting my hands on a new Re6/6. The Fleischmann locos I already have are among the best for both running and detail, so I’m expecting great things.

I think the red livery is the one most likely to fly off the shelves, so I can understand Fleischmann wanting to keep interest high over an extended length of time. I notice that the exact identity of the green one hasn’t been revealed yet, not that I’m sure that will impact on desirability massively.

Mark

On 16/01/2022 at 19:11, MOB 2002 said:

I’m really looking forward to getting my hands on a new Re6/6. The Fleischmann locos I already have are among the best for both running and detail, so I’m expecting great things.

I think the red livery is the one most likely to fly off the shelves, so I can understand Fleischmann wanting to keep interest high over an extended length of time. I notice that the exact identity of the green one hasn’t been revealed yet, not that I’m sure that will impact on desirability massively.

Mark

If Fleischmann as a manufacturer is keen to maximise revenue by producing eventually myriad variants, presumably any number could be chosen, assuming it will be a model representing the Re6/6 from inception up to the start of the 'full UIC number' era. The problem with current pricing of models is that those of us only wanting to get one example for cost reason might not be able to realistically cover all eras with that one model.  An ideal number would be one of the green locos that lasted the longest with round headlights, but some might ant it with the UIC number some without

On 16/01/2022 at 19:11, MOB 2002 said:

Mark

If their Ae6/6 is anything to go by, it should be stunning!

• Like 1