If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

WTD: Hurst Models Serco Transfers (4mm scale)

The Fatadder

• RMweb Gold

In order to finish my structure gauging train I am in need of three packs of Hurst Models TFC706 transfers for Serco (which covered the two main logos and the numbers for one coach).  I don’t suppose by some long shot someone has a three packs stashed away that they no longer require?

I am assuming Hurst are no longer trading as while the catalogue bit of the website still works, the shop bit is dead (and there is no contact information to try speaking to them direct.  As far as I can make out none of the other transfer providers produce Serco transfers.  (Which is a shame as I am going to need to get some more in the future for other Serco projects…

Pretty certain after a search through the usual suspects that no one else makes Serco transfers 

Thanks
Rich

Edited by The Fatadder

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Graham108 said:

So these are no good then (you don't say what gauge you're looking for) - https://railtec-transfers.com/catalog.php?search_str=structure+gauging

Unfortunately Railtec do the early RTC transfers (in the whole pack only the ZXQ DC 4600000 transfer is useful) or Network Rail livery (where even less is useful)

For the late 90s/early 2000s livery that I am modelling it needs a large SERCO logo, along with Serco Railtest working with Railtrack and STRUCTURE GAUGING in block caps.  most of which is covered on the Hurst pack (though I am unsure of the Structure gauging logo)  If I cant source the Hurst transfers I will have to look at drawing it up, the Serco Railtest and the other lettering is fine, but the main Serco logo looks to be a custom font...

• The Fatadder changed the title to WTD: Hurst Models Serco Transfers (4mm scale)