DJH GCR/LNER J9/10 Kit Ref K32

Caddy

I have a DJH unmade kit of an LNER J9/10 0-6-0 Loco and Tender including all wheels, Anchoridge motor and pick-ups. I have had it for a long time - I even forgot I still had it!

I am very happy to give this away to someone who is seriously interested in completing it. I would be most unhappy if someone were to collect it and then place it straight on ebay or similar!

There is one other catch, the successful applicant will need to pick it up from Logan City, about 35 km south of Brisbane or be willing to pay for the postage in advance. 

I really want to see it appreciated for the super model that it is.

If you are interested, please contact me in the first instance via email at stenedcoc19@gmail.com and I can provide some photos. BTW - No relation to Stenedoc here on RMWeb other than we must both be Betjeman fans!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Stenedoc,

I have replied by e-mail as requested. I am more than a little interested in your offer and would not be selling this model on! 😀

Best wishes,

Alastair

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, A Murphy said:

Stenedoc,

I have replied by e-mail as requested. I am more than a little interested in your offer and would not be selling this model on! 😀

Best wishes,

Alastair

Not me - it's @Caddy who's selling the kit!

Edited by St Enodoc