How do I get rid of RMWebTV pop up

• RMweb Gold

At the risk of sounding like a 100% techophobe, which I'm willing to take, I have a repetitive RMWebTV pop up which appears every time I open a new page and has to be deleted.  It's a nice enough little thing, a compendium of layout videos, but I don't want it all the time and can't find a way to get rid of it beyond turning it of each time it appears, which is I'd say was driving me nuts but of course I'm half way there already...

It is only a problem on my computer monitor, and accessing the site on my iPhone is not troubled by it at all.

I can't log in to the site for some reason on computer either, my username and password come up and i click on the 'Log In' panel, but the same screen appears repetitively.  If I'm already logged in. why am I being told to log in?

• RMweb Gold

Can't; site won't let me log on, which is the first stage of the instructions in your RMWeb Premium thread.  Going round in circles, and I'm not a tailchaser fan as a rule...  I'm quite happy to go Premium if I can find a way to do it!

Thanks for the prompt response, though, Andy!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, The Johnster said:

I'm quite happy to go Premium if I can find a way to do it!

Sign up for Premium on World of Railways from the link given in the RMweb Premium topic and I'll sort the rest of it for you during the day.

• RMweb Gold

WOR won't let me do that either, constantly returning me to the sign up form claiming that the passwords that it has generated itself don't match or deleting the 'confirm' box password or the recatchpa tick.

It's prolly something stupid that I'm doing, it usually is, but I'll come back to you later today as suggested.  Tx for your help so far!

• Moderators
8 hours ago, The Johnster said:

WOR won't let me do that either, constantly returning me to the sign up form claiming that the passwords that it has generated itself don't match or deleting the 'confirm' box password or the recatchpa tick.

If you continue to experience that problem I would suggest emailing the Subs Dept on subscriptions@warnersgroup.co.uk or call 01778 392002.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, AY Mod said:

Go Premium.

Didn't work for me on my laptop or PC, Andy, where I still get the TV pop up every time I load a new page despite being premium but it did on my iPad. It's not a show stopper but it is annoying.

Dave

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Dave Hunt said:

Didn't work for me on my laptop or PC, Andy, where I still get the TV pop up every time I load a new page despite being premium but it did on my iPad. It's not a show stopper but it is annoying.

You don't seem to have selected the Premium Theme (Step 4) - I've done that for you.

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, AY Mod said:

You don't seem to have selected the Premium Theme (Step 4) - I've done that for you.

Ah, thanks Andy. It's a good job we've got you to look after us - and a damn fine job you do too so many thanks for all you do.

Dave

• Funny 1