Diesel Dawn future publications

Dan Griffin

2 hours ago, Dan Griffin said:

Hi

anyone have a publication  schedule for future ‘Diesel Dawn’ issues?

the ones out are very good and i’d like to know what ones may appear in the future as i may have some images to submit.

thanks

Why not ask the publisher?

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold

The Diesel Dawn series are brought to you via a production/publishing/distribution network involving the team at Irwell Press, Mortons and ourselves, therefore Dan and anyone who would like to be involved to supply photographs drop myself an email through here with some broad details of what you have, era, locations and whether it was taken on slide or print film or is already scanned, please and we can have a chat. More volumes are planned, as ever dependent upon available material.

Kevin

Setting aside the DMU one, where I cannot comment objectively as I compiled it largely from my own image collection and wrote the captions, there have been some very good publications in this series and more would be welcome, although I no longer have time to do any myself. I had thought of doing a DEMU and HST one and a Southern Electric one but the latter would not really fit in a 'Diesel Dawn' series! Perhaps there should be some on electrics too? I don't generally make my image collection available en masse to others, before anyone asks. A few images have appeared in books and articles by other authors but I don't lend out the original slides.

• Like 2