Hello all,

This is my first post here on RMweb as it happens, so hopefully I'm doing everything right.

I've recently purchased a Millholme Models kit for a Midland Railway 483 class on eBay. The kit is in good condition and is complete (with wheels and motor too, so no having to order those separate), but is missing its instruction sheet.

Would anyone happen to have one of these kits that they could photograph/scan the instructions of, or perhaps know where I might be able to find some myself? I'd really like to not have to build this thing blind!

Here's the kit box if it'll help identifying exactly what I'm looking for.

image.png.71768400e599b1ca0adbf978b67967b1.png

Cheers from the USA,

RedTrain

• Like 1

Sorry I cannot help you with the instructions, but have a suggestion

As these kits were not that common you may find a set of GEM (George E Mellor) 4-4-0 instructions might be easier to obtain, they will give you an idea of what goes where.

Instructions from this era were mostly a bit sketchy being an exploded diagram and if you are lucky a few notes about the construction and historical notes. Usually instructions seemed to get lost in a lot of cases

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Blandford1969 said:

Hi I may well have a set of instructions. I'm away till the weekend, but will have a look when home at the end of the weekend

Fantastic! I really appreciate it. Will standby til then.

• Like 1