3D PrintingCorner.

Paul_C

Can anybody shed any light on this small company please? They are based in St. Neots in Cambridgeshire and I'm wondering if they have closed down their business. I have phoned a few times and sent emails but have not had any reply. I think they were due to be at G.E.T.S. a couple of weeks ago but they disappeared from the list of traders.

He did a couple of things for me and the bits he produced were very good indeed. It'll be a shame if he's decided to call it a day.

Paul. 

Haven't seen much from them recently, I always keep watch on what other 3D printing places are doing, last announcement was the Doncaster summer show 11th June, been no posts since that day. Unfortunately, can't shed any more light on what's happening there. 
But certainly, on the more quiet side usually a few Facebook posts per month but since June Nothing.

Hi,

I’ve used them for all my 3D Printing on the layout and very pleased.

The last lot I got done in July and they had just moved, so they might be still busy with that possibly.

I’ll be sad if they aren’t  carrying on as they were very friendly with very good service at a reasonable price.

Simon

Edited by St. Simon