Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Are MP1 point motors still available

smt009

• RMweb Gold

I'm after two MP1 point motors (https://www.mtb-model.com/pages/mp1.php?lang=en) to complete a fiddle yard but every online UK shop I can find has them out of stock and one site says "alternative coming soon". Does anyone know if these are available anywhere? I really like their compact size and don't want to have to change or have mixed point motors on the layout.

Thanks

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2022 at 10:31, ejstubbs said:

Supply problems from an EU-based manufacturer?  Whoever would have imagined such a thing could happen?

There are supply problems for a lot of European made products, across the EU as well.

MTB point motors seem to be out of stock, on back order, or at best a promise of delivery in 4-6 weeks, at German stockists.

• RMweb Gold
50 minutes ago, Ron Ron Ron said:

There are supply problems for a lot of European made products, across the EU as well.

MTB point motors seem to be out of stock, on back order, or at best a promise of delivery in 4-6 weeks, at German stockists.

Thanks, Ron. I phoned round and was met with the same response. I placed an advance order from dcc automation, the UK importer. They currently expect them mid December.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 25/11/2022 at 10:02, smt009 said:

Thanks, Ron. I phoned round and was met with the same response. I placed an advance order from dcc automation, the UK importer. They currently expect them mid December.

I bought some from Digitrains at the York Show on Saturday

Chris H