Electrical warning triangle transfers

tjf4375

Hi all,

Hoping someone may be able to help with this! I need some tiny yellow warning triangles to apply to underframe detail, like the attached picture - but have so far been unable to find anything suitable. I have the railtec 'warning flash' set which is great, but it has a white rectangular backing behind the warning triangle and as such is not suitable. I've searched on ebay and google but nothing suitable has come up so far. It's not something I can produce on homemade transfer paper, because the yellow and white areas will disappear against the background.

Many thanks!

Tim

Untitled-1.jpg

Ok disclaimer: those who are already waiting on new packs to be carefully researched and designed, or those even waiting on a response - don't shoot me! This hasn't taken 2 hours to put together - more like 20 mins (the joys of sorting out insurance and changing nappies - not customers' but our own little ones have been amongst this morning's joys).

The artwork for all these labels was already there - simply not formulated into a pack on their own. I don't know why I hadn't thought of doing this sooner! Hopefully a wide appeal and they should certainly be applicable to @tjf4375's request.

4mm-1050

https://www.railtec-models.com/showitem.php?id=8110

spacer.png

Hi Steve,

Just wanted to say thanks so much again for putting those warning triangles together so quickly - having ordered them on Thursday, they arrived this morning and are superb and just what I needed. I'm blown away by that turnaround and level of service 😀

Kind regards,

Tim

• Thanks 1