Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold members only.

Hornby Class 08 BR Blue - P4

• RMweb Gold

Hornby Class 08 BR Blue - P4

I am making a start on clearing out some surplus P4 locos and rolling stock, aiming to free up funds towards the new layout and more stock for Brent.

First up a Hornby Class 08, it has been renumbered to  08501 including moving the BR arrows.  There are a few marks to the paint to the side of the cab door shown in the photos and some shinyness on the boxes where the BR logo was removed, it always needed weathering but I never got round to it.   The model was rewheeled with Ultrascales (which currently cost almost £80 a set!).  So if you need a set of Ultrascales for a Hornby 08 these come with a loco for only a tenner more!    Sold DCC ready, the photo is missing its couplings which are not currently fitted, a set of nems will be included.  It’s currently unboxed, I hope to find a Hornby 08 box for it but I’m unsure if I still have it, if not it will be well packed for postage.   

I am happy to arrange collection at Warley on Saturday

I will be listing a few more over the next couple of days including a Hornby 50 in light revised NSE, a couple of VGA, a railfreight liveried CAR brakevan and possibly a detailed / repainted Large Logo class 50 with black roof .

• Advertiser
    The Fatadder
  • Date
    21/11/22
  • Price
    £90
  • Category