Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold members only.

Bachmann Collett Goods 3215 P4

• RMweb Gold

Bachmann Collett Goods 3215 P4

Bachmann model of Collett Goods it has been finished in early BR livery, fitted with etched number plates and a set of Ultrascale wheels along with screw couplings and a close coupled tender.  The model is the later Blue Ribbon version of the 2251 class with the better chassis / can motor and of course daylight under the boiler. 

A set of Ultrascales for a 2251 is now £96.58 new so you are getting a loco and wheels for less than the price of the wheelsets!    Model is DC and boxed

On a similar line I will have a few other sets of Ultrascales listed for sale over the next couple of days (I know there is a full set of p4 Ultrascales for a 45xx including a pair of Mitchell pony trucks), a set Ultrascales (1/8 axle) for a 14xx and a part finished project for a 58xx / high level chassis which is missing a motor and possibly a gear box).  PM me if interested and I can get them prioritised for listing.

I am happy to arrange collection at Warley on Saturday

Edit: I must have miss clicked as it is showing as new, clearly this is not the case it is second hand and modified…

• Advertiser
    The Fatadder
  • Date
    21/11/22
  • Price
    £90
  • Category