Spin to Win

Madreddog

I see Rails are advertising this game in which you can win various discounts.

I've just scrolled though the O gauge section... nothing showing there.

OO gauge? Not there either.

N gauge? I got annoyed and didn't finish searching.

Wonder what the Gambling Commission would make of this? Advertising something where there is neither a way of playing or winning doesn't sound very legal to me.....

Hello there!

Sorry its not appearing for you, I don't think we would engage in gambling which requires you to wage something of value rather than a bit of free fun which is the intent behind the spinner.

I set the spinner to appear 4 seconds after page load (on all pages), that it has not loaded and that the mascot side icon is not appearing would suggest something blocking popups or script?

What device and browser are you using? is there another internet capable device you could use to try?

It worked on all our test setups, I know some anti virus can be a bit overly keen sometimes but given the amount of devices, software and software versions there are it is an impossible task.

Kind Regards Chris

Ecommerce

Rails of Sheffield

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

It worked for me and I got a code for free delivery, however I couldn't find a way to combine this with the concurrent Black Friday extra 5% off promotion and - not being able to decide which to go for within the set time limit - ended up using neither!!

It resembles Octopus Energy's Wheel of Fortune, but after several months trying I haven't won anything on there yet.

Both are a bit of transient fun!

• RMweb Gold
18 hours ago, Mark C said:

It resembles Octopus Energy's Wheel of Fortune, but after several months trying I haven't won anything on there yet.

Now that we have a smart meter, I've never even tried it, so thanks for the reminder to try it. And no, I've never won anything either.