Signalist SC1

I have three Absolute Aspects O Gauge Ground Signals/Shunt Signals. They work perfectly with Signalist SC1 accessory decoders and are a simple set up with my Roco Z21 Controller. I can attach 4 signals to each decoder. However, in these days of shortage of parts, etc  Signalist SC1s are just not available. Each signal has three wires. I attach a red wire to terminal A (or C or E and G) . I attach a white wire to terminal B (or D, F and H). I attach a black wire from each signal to terminal k which apparently is the common cathode terminal. I have no idea what a common cathode is but I don't need to as the instruction manual shows me what to attach and I just get on with it! I like simple. That is as much as I understand as my Z21 then makes it all happen. Is there another decoder that is as simple to use as the SC1 that will work with my Absolute Aspect O Gauge signals and my Z21? Seems a shame to have three quite expensive signals sitting in a box doing nothing. Thanks.

IMG_1967.jpeg

Contacted the supplier and they have recently acquired the items in stock through purchasing another outlet that has sadly "bitten the dust" ☹️. Good for me but sad in the grand scheme of railway modelling! I have ordered enough to future proof myself. Thanks very much indeed. Without you and RM Web I would not have solved that problem so easily. 

• Like 1