Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold members only.

Offers Invited - VG for spares or possible repair - Bachmann LMS lined black Stanier Mogul 2965 31-690

halsey

• RMweb Gold

Offers Invited - VG for spares or possible repair - Bachmann LMS lined black Stanier Mogul 2965 31-690

This is way beyond my skills (and also not a favourite loco of mine) hence offered for sale here.

I haven't photographed the entire loco as she is 9/10 and a VERY good runner and in VG general condition BUT - she has always had a problem which has manifested itself today such that I can now understand it - happy to send more info.

See photos of the problem - the "pushrod end" isn't properly retained by the (damaged?) screw hence the "end" falls off in use and the loco derails - it might be an easy repair for someone with skills knowledge and the right bits but its not something I want to get involved in, I am guessing the previous owner probably "messed" with it before selling it to me on ebay!!

Ironically it is VG and a VG runner (normally used on DCC) - DC now reinstated and tested with power to wheels - all seems OK .

Everything else is in great condition Body Tender Motor etc etc so a very good spares proposition as well

VG box and additional detail pack still intact

FYI they are £125 new DCC ready.

IMG_2013.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG