If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Wanted: Heljan Class 26 Fuel Tank/Air Tanks Cradle

Knapdale

Parts 24, 25, 26, 27, 67 and 68 according to Heljan‘s V3 part sheet for the refurbished Class 26. 
I purchased a non-runner model without the fuel tank and air tanks cradle thinking it would be easy to find and fit the missing bit. Gaugemaster and eBay only have the fuel tank/water tank (from the V1 and V2 parts sheet) for the unrefurbished version available. 

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Did you sort this? I spotted someone making replacements the other day and can dredge my memory if needed!

On 04/02/2023 at 22:38, Knapdale said:

Parts 24, 25, 26, 27, 67 and 68 according to Heljan‘s V3 part sheet for the refurbished Class 26. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hal Nail said:

Many thanks for the link. Unfortunately, although the exact part I’m looking for, I think these are for the O gauge model. 🙁

I realise now that I never made clear in my post that I was looking for the OO gauge version, forgetting that Heljan do the 26 in both scales!

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
20 minutes ago, Knapdale said:

Many thanks for the link. Unfortunately, although the exact part I’m looking for, I think these are for the O gauge model. 🙁

I realise now that I never made clear in my post that I was looking for the OO gauge version, forgetting that Heljan do the 26 in both scales!

Likewise never occurred to me anything else existed!

Having said that must be quite easy for them to print smaller so worth asking?