BR standard class 5MT 372-725 middle driving wheel screw required

Andy_C

Hi

Does anyone have a spare screw that holds the running gear to the middle driving wheel of the standard class 5 mt 73068?

My railway room carpet has just swallowed one!

Thanks.

Andy

PS I’m emailing/looking in the  usual places(spares/repair websites, etc)

PPS hopefully I might find it in natural light tomorrow,  I don’t usually have that kind of luck.

Hopefully sorted. Bachmann spares have the flat head screw we think is the right one. All will be revealed. Needless to say I ordered a couple.

PS it was not advertised on their website, but I submitted a query via their site, and they responded within a day.

LP Rails and Farish spares also responded very quickly. I’ll wait and confirm Bachmann have sent the right screw.

Edited by Andy_C

Sorted. Spare received, and fitted. yesterday. The spares dept at Bachman have helped me twice so far; the screw for my Class 5, and a driving axle for my Class 40. On both occasions they have been prompt and helpful.

PS - I did speak with LP Rails and Farish Spares(BR Lines), who were also both very kind in responding on a Sunday(not expected, of course)

4 hours ago, Andy_C said:

Sorted. Spare received, and fitted. yesterday. The spares dept at Bachman have helped me twice so far; the screw for my Class 5, and a driving axle for my Class 40. On both occasions they have been prompt and helpful.

PS - I did speak with LP Rails and Farish Spares(BR Lines), who were also both very kind in responding on a Sunday(not expected, of course)

My experience of the Bachmann spares dept has been excellent.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1