Grassmasters electrostatic flock

Chaps and chappesses

Does anyone know much about the above? I'm using some of their stuff and its very good, or I think it is, but can't find a stockist..... Its not the Noch product, or I don't think it is, as that is spelt GrasMaster. I store it in storage jars in the railway bombsite....er...room and transfer the label details to the jar, so if it was a Noch product it would be on the jar label. I'm guessing its someone over here selling something on using 'Grassmasters' as a trading name, but would love to know whos product it is. Its some thing I've picked up from an exhibition somewhere, can anyone throw any light on it please..

Disgusting of Market Harborough

• RMweb Premium
On 19/02/2023 at 13:47, Bungus the Fogeyman said:

Chaps and chappesses

Does anyone know much about the above? I'm using some of their stuff and its very good, or I think it is, but can't find a stockist..... Its not the Noch product, or I don't think it is, as that is spelt GrasMaster. I store it in storage jars in the railway bombsite....er...room and transfer the label details to the jar, so if it was a Noch product it would be on the jar label. I'm guessing its someone over here selling something on using 'Grassmasters' as a trading name, but would love to know whos product it is. Its some thing I've picked up from an exhibition somewhere, can anyone throw any light on it please..

Disgusting of Market Harborough

https://www.green-scenes.co.uk/store/page/1?productlist-sort=title-asc&productlist-categories=flock-and-flocking-accessories&productlist-tags=&productlist-itemcount=20&productlist-search= 

John and Pat sold up to Squires last spring but it looks like their web-site is still active atm and text on the home page suggests you can order via that site rather than having to go through Squires.